There will be no in-house clubs w/c 4th March due to Parents’ Evenings.
Letters and Leaflets
- MOMO Information (ParentMail)
- 4th – 8th March – NO CLUBS THIS WEEK DUE TO PARENTS’ EVENING
- 5th & 7th March – Parents Evening
- 8th March – World Book Day Celebrations
- 12th March – Year 1/2 Multiskills
- 15th March – Comic Relief Red Nose Day 2019
- 21st March – FOBL Spring Disco
- 26th March – EYFS Visit to St Peter’s Church
- 29th March – FOBL Easter Bingo
- 1st-5th April – Year 6 Kingswood Residential
- 5th April – Last Day of Term
- 23rd April – First Day of School Term
Bracken Leas, Second Hand Uniform Sale
Parents Evenings ,5th and 7th March 3-7pm
Come along and grab some bargains
School shirts, skirts, summer dresses, trousers and shorts and some PE kit bits
School logo jumpers £3.
All proceeds go back to the school!
The theme for this year’s Carnival is ‘The Movies’ and we are busy choosing our theme for Bracken Leas. Please click on the link to the carnival committee website if your child would be interested in entering the competition to design the cover for this year’s programme.
Clubs and Music Information
There will be no in-house clubs w/c 4th March due to Parents’ Evenings. They will resume Week Commencing 11th March and continue until Friday 29th March
Music Tuition is scheduled as follows;
- Monday – Guitar & Singing
- Tuesday – Strings
- Wednesday – Brass & Woodwind
- Thursday Keyboard/Piano
Have you signed up to follow us @brackenleas1? Every week we use social media to keep parents and carers informed about what is happening at our school. Our Twitter feed is the simplest way for you to receive up to the minute information, photos, links and notifications. It is also FREE to use. Twitter is our preferred method of communication for this reason. The alternative is text messages to parents which incurs considerable cost to the school each year. Please Click here to follow a few simple steps and sign up to follow us on Twitter. Make us a favourite and receive instant notifications every time we Tweet. In this way you can help us minimise the cost of expensive text options.