Water Bottle Plea
As the weather begins to warms up, please can you ensure that your child has a named water bottle within school every day.
Letters and Leaflets
- Year 5 invite to Born Wild Performance
- Primary Times
FOBL Family Easter Bingo
Coming up next Friday, tickets are selling fast! Please let us know how many are in your team and the number of books you would like to buy.
- 26th March – Early Years visit to St Peter’s Church
- 1st April @1.30 – Born Wild Performance to year 5 parents
- 4th April @2.30 – Year 4 Drumming
- 1st-5th April – Year 6 Kingswood Residential
- 5th April – Last Day of Term
- 23rd April – First Day of School Term
In-house Clubs will finish on Friday 29th March. A new clubs list and details on how to join will be communicated early in the summer term.
Externally run clubs
- Terry Goode Clubs final session – Wednesday 27th March
- Hotshots final session – 4th April
- Dodgeball final session – 5th April
The theme for this year’s Carnival is ‘The Movies’ and we are busy choosing our theme for Bracken Leas. Please click on the link to the carnival committee website if your child would be interested in entering the competition to design the cover for this year’s programme.
Competition closes April 1st
Clubs and Music Information
Clubs continue until Friday 29th March
Music Tuition is scheduled as follows;
- Monday – Guitar & Singing
- Tuesday – Strings
- Wednesday – Brass & Woodwind
- Thursday Keyboard/Piano
Please note that after the Easter Break there will be catch up sessions as follows;
- 3rd April – Woodwind & Brass catch up
- 4th April and 25th April – Keyboard catch up
- 23rd April – Guitar catch up (No Guitar on 1st April)
- 24th April – Woodwind catch up
Have you signed up to follow us @brackenleas1? Every week we use social media to keep parents and carers informed about what is happening at our school. Our Twitter feed is the simplest way for you to receive up to the minute information, photos, links and notifications. It is also FREE to use. Twitter is our preferred method of communication for this reason. The alternative is text messages to parents which incurs considerable cost to the school each year. Please Click here to follow a few simple steps and sign up to follow us on Twitter. Make us a favourite and receive instant notifications every time we Tweet. In this way you can help us minimise the cost of expensive text options.