Terry Goode’s Coaching Academy
We have forms in the office for Terry Goode’s Coaching Academy. Please come and collect one if your child is interested in taking part in this next term.
Please note that there will be NO hot school meal provision on either the 14th December, due to Santa Day, or on the 20th December due to class Christmas Parties.
The Dolce Christmas lunch has been booked for Thursday 13th December. Parents are reminded that if they have ordered until the end of term, they need to go on to the Live Kitchen website and re book that day in order to see and book the Christmas menu?
Lunch will consist of Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Stuffing and gravy followed by either Festive Crumble and Custard, Ice-cream & Sprinkles or Fresh Fruit Salad.
If your child would like a Christmas Lunch but would not normally have a hot school meal or is not registered please email us at email@example.com with details of your child’s name, Date of Birth and Year Group in addition to parents name and email address.
- Sunday 2nd Nov – Santa Round Table Collection
- Wednesday 5th Dec – Christmas Cheer Concert
- Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th December @1pm – Year 3/4 Carol Concert Rehearsal (St Peter’s)
- Wednesday 12th Dec @6pm – Year 3/4 Carol Concert – St Peter’s
- Wednesday 12th Dec @9.30am & 2.30pm – EYFS Christmas Show
- Thursday 13th Dec – Year 2 Trip to Peter Pan
- Thursday 13th Dec – School Christmas Lunch
- Thursday 13th December @2.30pm – Year 4 Bollywood Performance
- Friday 14th Dec – FOBL Santa Day and Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day
- Monday 17th Dec – KS1 Christmas Performance Dress Rehearsal
- Tuesday 18th Dec @1.45pm – KS1 Christmas Performance
- Wednesday 19th Dec @9.30am & 6pm – KS1 Christmas Performance
- Wednesday 19th December @ 11am – Choir Trip to Candleford Court
- Thursday 20th Dec – Class Christmas Parties
- Friday 21st Dec – Last day of term and winning house mufti day (TBA)
Dolce are looking for a Mobile Trainer/Cook in the Northamptonshire area; Mon- Fri, term time only, 25 hours per week. A clean drivers licence is required and you must be flexible.
They are also looking for a server to work in Bracken Lease School. This position is for 10 hours per week, term time only.
Please call Davina on 07765 406685 for more information.
Letters and leaflets
- Easy Fundraising
Clubs and Music Information
This term’s School Clubs will run until Friday 7th December.
Terry Goode Multiskills/Football will run until Wednesday 28th November and return on the 8th & 9th of January 2019.
Hotshots will end on Thursday 6th December and return on Thursday 10th January 2019.
Music Tuition is scheduled as follows;
- Monday – Guitar & Singing
- Tuesday – Brass & strings
- Wednesday – Woodwind
- Thursday Keyboard/Piano
Have you signed up to follow us @brackenleas1? Every week we use social media to keep parents and carers informed about what is happening at our school. Our Twitter feed is the simplest way for you to receive up to the minute information, photos, links and notifications. It is also FREE to use. Twitter is our preferred method of communication for this reason. The alternative is text messages to parents which incurs considerable cost to the school each year. Please Click here to follow a few simple steps and sign up to follow us on Twitter. Make us a favourite and receive instant notifications every time we Tweet. In this way you can help us minimise the cost of expensive text options.