From Monday 29th November to Friday 3rd December we will be collecting festive goodies alongside Stepping Stones to make up hampers for St Rumbold’s Court and Helping You Live families once more.
We are asking everyone to bring in 1 item to put in the trolleys in the playground. At the end of the week our Year 6 House Captains and a small number of staff will make them up into large hampers. They will then be distributed to the care home the following week.
If you would like to make, or simply write, a Christmas Card too that would be very well received. Make sure you include a name and address inside your card if you would like a response.
Below is a list of suggested items.
- Mince Pies – Year 3 & 4 Only
- Individual and family sized Christmas puddings
- Boxes or bars of chocolate
- Small Christmas cake or other festive cakes
- Savory nibbles
- A bottle of something nice to drink (non alcoholic)
- Toiletries or toiletry sets such as hand creams, bubble bath etc
This is a Brackley wide initiative with 6 other schools and nurseries taking part. We look forward to sharing pictures of the finished hampers with you soon.