Playgrounds are very busy places and we need to minimise the risks and respect social distancing guidelines as far as possible. Therefore, these things will continue to be in place:
● Senior leaders will be out to greet you every day and answer questions.
● Areas will be clearly marked to create one-way pathways to the classroom and back out again.
● Only Early Years and Key Stage 1 parents will be able to drop children at a classroom door. Unfortunately, staff won’t be able to engage in long conversations at the doors. This process may take longer to start with so please be patient waiting to step forward with your child.
● Please do not wait on the playground as we need to keep the one-way system moving!
Parents may wear masks within the playground if they feel more comfortable. ‘1 metre +’ distancing must be maintained at all times.
● As far as possible, only one parent must bring/ collect their child.
We understand that some children may be worried, anxious or upset when they arrive at school. If this is the case, we will need you to settle them before you leave and we will ask you to step out of the one-way system to do this. If any child is really distressed, please don’t worry. We will work together to find solutions.