We make this happen through our actions every day at our school.
- Everyone is able to achieve their potential
- We acquire the skills to be independent and to work as a team.
- We promote everyone’s self-confidence.
- We encourage everyone to believe they are valued and are treated as an individual.
- We promote a love of learning in all areas of the curriculum.
- We provide an enriched curriculum to engage and motivate.
- We provide a safe, caring and positive environment.
- Everyone respects each other and our surroundings.
- We enjoy working in partnership-children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
We focus on the these key British values
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
You can read more about our commitment to British Values here. British Values