If you are concerned about the welfare of a child or young person:
- If you feel that they are in immediate danger, contact Northamptonshire Police on 999
- Speak to Mrs Caroline Lewis (Assistant Head & Primary Designated Safeguarding Lead), Mrs Paula Harwood (Head Teacher), Mr Dan Alder (Deputy Head Teacher) or Miss Lauren Robinson (EYFS)– Designated Senior Persons with responsibility for Child Protection at Bracken Leas.
- If your concern cannot be shared with the Senior Management Team, you should contact the Chair of Governors; Dave Edge. Contact details are available from the school office.
- In the absence of Mrs Lewis, Mrs Harwood or Mr Alder ask to speak to an alternative member of the Senior Management Team.
- If you need further advice or information please contact Northamptonshire County Council’s Customer Service Centre on 0300 126 1000
Here is a link to The Nicholas Hawksmoor Learning Trust Safeguarding Policy